This high-tech hip thrust machine is among the latest and greatest in fitness technology, helping you build a better backside with less equipment in less time.
No bench? No problem. The Booty Builder machine has everything you need to perform weighted hip thrusts. It's easy to use, quicker to set up than a padded barbell with plates, and comes with comfortable padding and adjustments for your height.
How to Use
1. Set your preferred weight or choose to use bodyweight only.
2. Using the handles beneath the seat, adjust the bench so that you are an appropriate length from the foot plates. Your knees should bend at 90 degrees at the top of the thrust.
3. Sit down and lean your upper back against the bench.
4. Fasten the belt across your hips.
5. Place both feet on the foot plates. Optional: Place a resistance band around your lower thighs.
6. Move through the exercise by pushing through your heels and raising your hips as high as possible.
7. Lower the hips and repeat for desired number of reps.
8. When finished, place your feet back to the floor and unfasten the belt.
Mix up your lower body workout by adding resistance bands to the sides of the machine or lowering the weight and using a single leg at a time.