Written by Jason Peters, General Manager @ O2 Fitness Falconbridge
How many times have you wished that you could swallow a pill and wake up in the morning thinner? It would be really nice if such a pill existed, but it doesn’t. So, with that in mind, what can we do for quick, easy and sure weight loss?
Follow these 5 simple tips, and you’ll be well on your way:
1. Drink 64+ ounces of water each and every day.
2. Get cardio exercise EVERY day; gradually building to the point where you get a minimum of 30 minutes a day.
3. Add fresh raw fruits and vegetables to your daily diet.
4. Limit the “bulky” carbs: white flour, potatoes, cereal, etc.
5. Identify the biggest obstacle you consistently face that stymies your weight loss and overcome it, rid yourself of it and banish it from your life forever!
Sound too hard? Seem impossible?
It isn’t. The above mentioned 5 tips are really nothing more than a recipe for healthful living. You aren’t food combining impaired. You aren’t willpower deficient. Your weight is, in most cases, a direct result of what you are consuming and how much you aren’t moving!