Workout: Burpees & Variations
Targets: Arms, Chest, Core, Glutes, Hamstrings
1. Start in standing position. Bend your knees and bend at the waist to place hands on the floor.
2. As you place your hands on the floor, kick your legs back to land in high plank position.
3. Lower into a push-up, push back to high plank, jump your legs up to meet your hands.
4. Stand tall and jump up with hands straight in the air.
Tuck Jump Variation
After you lower into the push-up and stand tall, jump with your knees raised to your chest for a tuck jump to challenge your core.
Weight Barbell Variation
1. Place a weighted barbell at your feet prior to beginning.
2. Put your hands on the barbell as you jump your legs back and complete the push-up.
3. Jump feet up to meet hands. Pick up barbell and complete two rows, pulling barbell to bellybutton as you squeeze your shoulder blades together.